Thursday, June 17, 2010

Garden delight

                       I found this cute little bird cage at a thrift store for 99 cents.
I thought it would look cute hanging in my garden.... I put a small artificial bird inside.



I guess my cat knows it's not real  as she doesn't watch the cage .

Like she does the birhouse



This is a plant by my back door. It was meant to be a hanging basket but it just keeps growing  and is very heavy and so I have it setting on a plant stand. Underneath it is my christmas catus.



One of the secrets of life is to make stepping stones out of stumbling blocks. -Jack Penn

6 comments:

  1. Love the little bird house. I am looking for more plant stand for my deck. I want chippy and cheap...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute picture of your darling cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the prettiest thing for .99 cents. Your garden is looking so lush and lovely. Can't wait to see green and flowers and trees. Today it is drab, hot dusty and humid. Ugh! An absolutely awful combination. Love ya, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute bird cage, love the colors!

    Hugs
    Charo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovley garden....that kitty is certainly keeping her eye on that one...lol...reallt like your big beautiful plant too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smart kitty! Glad you put your flower on here.
    love, Gwen

    ReplyDelete