Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween trinkets

I do not get many children that trick-or-treat where I live as there is a senior citizen home across from me and a church parking lot. I still put a few thing s out just for my pleasure. My grandchildren are grown so their are no little ones.
I found this small plate at a thrift store a few years ago and just love it. I use it around Halloween time .

This little ghost is a tea light candle holder and I have him sitting on my small water fountain and I light him at night.
These three little bears with a pumpkin stomach I bought from a lady years ago when my husband and I did craft shows. She was set up next to us and she had hand painted these while waiting between customers. I thought they were so cute so we traded her something for them..can't remember what.








No comments:

Post a Comment