Friday, November 18, 2011

Warm Hugs and Pink Wishes

This Saturday I want to share a vintage pink little bloomer figurine from Lefton. I found her at the thrift store for seventy-nine cents. She is in perfect shape . I think she is so sweet.



   I also have this planter that I found for $1.00.  She is vintage also.. The bottom of it said Napco 1956



                             This sweet girl looks like she is ready for the prom..
                                  A pink rosebud in her hair with a bouquet of flowers.
    

                And I also want to show you this other vintage bloomer figurine that is a favorite of mine.
                 I think she is perfect for the Christmas season..


   One more pink to show you.   This one is of pink flowers and it is heavy and made mostly of metal.
  I picked all these great treasures at a local thrift store
  
               
  There are many more pinks awaiting you when you get the list from our hostess Ms Beverly at


  
Can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week.. I hope your Thanksgiving is filled with family, friends , laughter and plenty of food.   Do remember to give to food banks this time of year as there are so many that do need our help. 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING



16 comments:

  1. Wonderful vintage treasures! So glad they found their way home with you! Happy PS!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little vintage pieces..they are perfect.
    Happy Pink Saturday & Happy Thanksgiving..xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to shop with you. I love the bloomer girls. They fit in a lot of places. Also thx for adding the point to help food banks. Sometimes we get so caught up in our pretty things, we forget our important things. I'm going back to my post and editing to include this awsome reminder. Thank you for the blessing of reminders.

    HPS

    LL

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful finds. I go to these places but never find anything like this. I must be going on the wrong day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous!

    My PINK, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I really love Saturday because my Mom let me blog a little for Pink Saturday.

    Here's my pink share, have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I can hardly believe it is Thanksgiving already. Seems like we just planted our flowers...I am so very thankful for many ways God has blessed me...I give HIM all the Glory!I ask for many blessings to come your way through this holiday season!
    Kandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope everything is okay over there. You certainly found some very sweet pieces at the thrift store. I just returned from the orthopedist. Will be wearing a support sock for the next 10 days; taking an anti-inflammatory; and if swelling is down then, will do some physio. Hope you are well. Love, T

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't it wonderful when we find treasures that touch our hearts? You found some sweet little girls, that is for sure!
    Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
    Jil

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Pink Saturday Elaine, Great finds and great prices for those lovlies, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Hugs Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good reminder there at the end. Those are great finds - I love the flow of the first one's dress. Precious. Easy to visualize her swirling around isn't it? I recognize your profile photo ... just looked at my bookmarks, I followed you at one time w/my other blog. That's why you're familiar! Nice to see you again! Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs,Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for visiting. I've taken a peek at all four of your blogs. I think this must be your main one. The vintage girl ornaments are delightful, glad to find your blog.
    -Joy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your pink vintage girl is so sweet. I have always loved figurines like these. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a great thrift store! We don't find treasures like these around here. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Elaine, just wanted to let you know you won some stamps in my giveaway, e mail me with your addy
    thanks Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh Elaine! I see you were a winner! Good for you lucky lady! )
    I love these vintage ladies! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete