Sunday, September 25, 2011

Greetings This Monday

      It's Blue Monday  and Mosaic Monday once again.. I found these  really amazing pictures of underwater
    manipulations by Sugarock99 from DeviantArt.  The  clear blue in these water pictures 
     is wonderful and of course Alice is dressed in blue.

                                  Check out the details in the pictures below

                          














 How do they do this?


   Looks like Alice will have to take care of this shark.

I hope you enjoyed this post of blue.. I had to share this amazing photography

                         For more blue post stop by   http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

I am also joing up with the Little red house for Mosaic Monday


Have a wonderful week..it's the last of September.. Where has the year went?


10 comments:

  1. Oh my gush this is fantastic! A kind of art that we always wonder how they do make it. ^_^ Happy Monday

    My Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my cute pics.I felt like I was holding my breath while looking ha


    Happy new week Elaine!Oh soon its October,is it going really fast or is it me? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Thanks for sharing your blues.

    Happy Blue Monday, Elaine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photo's. JUst wonderful.
    Happy blue Monday.
    Riet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos!

    I played too. Mine are here and here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that was amazing. How do they do that is right. Loved the pose in meditation.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed this today. Elaine you share some fun things here with us. Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing effects!
    Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog to say hi. It is always great to make new contacts.
    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete