Monday, August 29, 2011

Surprise Thank you Gift

          
                            A delightful gift from a long time friend and I don't mean the dog.




This past Friday I watched my girl friend Nancy's dog for her and the family while they went to a funeral that was north of us by three hours.She asked me if I could please let Barney out several times and make sure he had water and some food. I didn't mind at all. Barney is a big loveable old Sherman Shepherd . 
                 Today she came over to thank me again and brought this wonderful  summer handbag she had make for me.. I love the colors in it as it will go great with so many of my outfits.  I'm sure I will get some use out of it yet before I have to put it away until next summer.



It's nice to have a friend who sews and quilts.


 

3 comments:

  1. HOW DID MISS-T REACT TO THE DOG? I LOVE GERMAN SHEPERD DOGS. THEY ARE SO LOVEABLE AND GREAT GUARD DOGS. THE PURSE IS REALLY CUTE.
    LOVE KAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daog crookes her paw like that. He's adorable and what a nice gift!~Ames

    ReplyDelete