Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday greeting this 5th day of December

A very cold and snowy night here in western Michigan by the lake . I have found a warm place to surf the net and also do my Christmas cards.

I found these quaint old Victorian images and wanted to share..please copy if you like.


In this imagine I find Santa to be on the short side.. maybe an apprentice? He looks real to the two little girls and that's all that counts.





Only the children have time to dream of Santa because we grownups are to busy wondering how we are going to get all the shopping, wrapping, baking, parties , Christmas plays and concerts and the like all accomplished in the next few weeks.

Take time to rest a bit today and be young again

3 comments:

  1. These images are precious! So true that we adults don't have time to dream of Santa. We're too busy being Santa! lol Think I'll take some time for myself this week to just be a kid again. Thanks for reminding us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you took a rest. We need to take some time to dream and play.

    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am bundled up today in my warm cozy jammies. Did a lot of sleeping today for some reason. Lovely cards.
    xo
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete