Friday, September 3, 2010

Flowers from used plastic containers

Earlier this spring I showed how I was starting flower seeds in my old recycle contains..I'm sure some of you thought I was crazy and nothing would come of it...so I snapped a few pictures of a few I started in those containers. I love these on this chair. They did well

Below is a picture of my little plastic contains from cookies, cakes and salads.I often save them for leftovers and this time decided to try seeds. I also found the stretchable plastic tops for bowls works well as covers. You can buy twenty or so for a dollar


So not to bad for a first attempt at something different.. I try to be frugal.

1 comment:

  1. What a smart gardener. Hadn't thought of this, but you have shown me to think about it for sure ...

    Have a beautiful PS & safe holiday weekend.
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete