Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Oh my, I think I fell asleep

I haven't posted anything for a couple of days.....I think I fell asleep while looking at all your beautiful blog pages.. What?  You don't believe me!   Well here is a picture of me.



Seriously I'm been a little busy working in the yard and with my flower beds, as I knew we were going to get some cool days with rain.   
I had a nice mother's day, with many well wishes and a nice hanging basket of geraniums.
 My son took me out for breakfast and here is what I enjoyed.

 

 It was as delicious as it looks.  I could have done without the bacon but I don't have it very often. 
I hope all of you had a great Mother's day.


Now I need to go fix a cup of something nice and warm
and curl up with a book . I don't want to fall asleep in front of the computer again.

  

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you had a nice Mother's Day breakfast with your son.
    I have been guilty of falling asleep with my laptop on my lap while propped up in bed. I even dropped it one night and scared myself too death!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day a day late - glad you had a good one.

    I feel asleep at my desk and I started to fall forward and scared myself to death!

    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine, that is so funny...I love those cards. I'm so sorry to read that you are widowed but so nice you can be close to your children.
    Thanks for commenting on my blog today. Just want to say Bless You.
    ML

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you had a lovely mother's day! xo Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Elaine,
    Thanks for your comment,I feel myself lıke you.
    sorry,my englısc isn't so good..
    You have to a nıce blog,ı following to you...
    Greatings,
    from Turkey,
    İjlal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Elaine
    What a gorgeous treat you had on Mother's Day...yum yum! I could just take a taste right now. That was very special. I can tell it was a nice one.
    It was so nice to have you visit me. Please do visit again.
    Judi

    ReplyDelete