Monday, April 26, 2010

Blue Monday greetings.

 To be true to yourself means to act in accordance with who you are and what you believe.
If you know and love yourself you will find it effortless to be true to yourself.
Just as you cannot love anyone else until you love yourself, you cannot be true to anyone else until you are true to yourself.Be who you are. Have the courage to accept yourself as you really are, not as as someone else thinks you should be.

glitter-graphics.com

Let there be skies of blue and happiness for all of you this week.

4 comments:

  1. You changed your blog up. Like the new header. :) Hope you are well and having a great day! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful thoughts! Thanks for stopping by today and leaving your kind comments, it means so much to get encouragement from fellow bloggers. It makes the heart happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THE SAYINGS ON THIS. SO VERY TRUE.
    LOVE KAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been waiting 73 years for words as encouraging and as wonderful as these to lift my spirit and help guiding me to fulfilling who I am and helping me to become my own best friend.

    ReplyDelete