Monday, June 28, 2010

Company coming and the 4th of July



We always have spectacular firework displays in Grand Haven, which is about two miles from me. I live only that far from Lake Michigan and it's beach and lighthouse.  Looking forward to them. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend and be safe. 

  And I must mention that..........


I need to take some time off.  I need to clean some the next few days as my niece Tammy and her boys, Zack and Yusef will be here by Wednesday.. Can't wait to see them.. It's been a year since they were here. It is so hot in Kuwait that they take a break in the states . Of course, Tammy's mother lives in Ohio and she has other family and friends here.. I am her landing pad and then she goes from here. It is always nice to have them visit

  Will not be posting to often as we will be traveling and having some family time and doing fun things.


8 comments:

  1. We are having company on the 4th also. I know what you mean about taking time off to do cleaning,cooking,etc.
    have a fun time with your family and will wait to see your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those .13 cent plates are fabulous. Looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday. Love ya, T

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your family. great photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Sounds like you have a busy and fun time ahead. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elaine. Thank you so much! And have a wonderful Independence Day celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those fireworks shots!
    Sending you ~~safe travel vibes~~ as well as best wishes for a Happy 4th of July!
    The Gazebo House

    ReplyDelete
  7. I GUESS TAMMY AND THE BOYS ARE THERE NOW. HOPE THEY HAD A PLEASANT TRIP OVER. TELL THEM HI FOR ME AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN.
    LOVE KAY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 4th Elaine!

    ReplyDelete