Monday, June 4, 2012

Blue Monday

Time for blue monday.. I walked through my house and realized I don't have many blue objects.. Here are a few I have.



This is on my familyroom wall along with the heart below with a blue  lacy hankie tucked in it



Below is the little blanket I keep on the foot of my bed for my cat to nap on.
He knows this is his and it's the only place he lays.

 

Below is a book I am going to read this summer




I also have some bracelets I made to wear.



  Wishing you all blue skies this week and remember to share
a smile with a stranger..
  Check with Sally for more blue postings


 Graphic done by reluna

10 comments:

  1. Your blues might be few but they sure are pretty. I have a covered dish that matches your blue vase!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They may be few, but they are lovely blues! I don't think I've ever seen a shelf like yours, and I love the bird on it!
    Have a lovely Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your blues. You could have even shared one each Monday,if you'd wish.

    Happy Blue Monday, Elaine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blues, especially the pretty bracelets!!! Happy Blue Monday! I'd love to invite you to my WEDDING BLOG PARTY this Friday! Come read all about it ~ there will even be a little giveaway!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recognize that heart. We have blue skies. Very hot but no dust which is a good thing. Hope all is well. Love, T

    ReplyDelete
  6. With so much rain, I don't think I can *handle* a Blue Monday. :-)

    "Hoe while it is spring, and enjoy the best anticipations.
    It is not much matter if things do not turn out well."

    ~Charles Dudley Warner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful blues, especially the bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and lovely Blues you have:)

    Visiting for Blue Monday- hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/06/citizens-bank-pin.html

    ReplyDelete