Monday, December 5, 2011

Blue ornaments

           I’ve set my table and am waiting for company
             to view my blues for today



I have always loved a tree did it blue . It was a favorite of my husbands’.. I found some pretty blue ornaments to share today.

               This blue mantel display caught my eye.



                                         
                             Tiny little blue tree.

Christmas in blue

       The next few days I will be looking for some blue



ornaments at the thrift store to add to thee tree

             Please be sure to visit our hostess Ms. Sally at 
         
            http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/
                   

9 comments:

  1. Love what you ladies are doing with the blue & white theme on your trees & in your decors.

    Have a lovely week ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    PS Pop over for our GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful header too. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that header, TOO!!!
    I used to have a blue theme to my Christmas tree. Back then I would buy a flocked fir.
    Now I have artificial trees....and have moved away from using only blue. I still love to look at them, though.
    Very pretty post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a pretty shade of blue. Your home will be filled with a truly lovely blue Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, I love these soft blues.

    Happy Blue Monday to you, Elaine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. light blue color is one of my favorite color, its symbol of peace for me..
    Wifey Online Diary

    ReplyDelete
  7. everything is beautiful..

    Visiting for BM! Hope you can visit mine too..

    http://www.heavenly-dreams.com/toy-story-toddler-bed/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blues are just gorgeous! Your husband had good taste choosing the pretty blue decorated tree.

    ReplyDelete