Monday, October 17, 2011

Are you looking for blue or a mosaic?

      Welcome to another Blue Monday with Sally and  Mosaic Monday with Mary




 It's time to show some of our favorite blues this morning.  I have chosen the blue morpho butterfly or some times called blue tiger.
          We will not be seeing anymore of them here. They are on their journey to warmer places as are the gold and brown monacrh butterfly



                                             They are enchanting creatures and a joy to watch
                 








   Please stop by and say hello to our hostess Sally who lets us show our blues on Monday.
                               http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/
                    
                    I am also joining mosaic Monday ..look for more of them stop by Mary's place at
                       http://www.dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/

   Have a wonderful week and remember to smile at a stranger to brighten their day.

16 comments:

  1. Wow, incredibly stunning photo!!! Thanks so much for sharing :).
    Stay inspired!
    Michelle
    Brain Angles - Invisible Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right...WE are on the same wave length today. I have never seen the Blue Butterfly in person. It's stunning and must be quite a sight to see the migrating clusters. Your photography is award winning. The Monarchs Migration through my part of Texas was a bit sporadic due to the lack of moisture and extreme heat we had this summer. It really affected the Butterfly Habitat Plants. I was lucky to get the photos of the ones that did come through West Texas. Thanks for stopping by CITexas Gal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gush I can't believe this one so pretty! And I haven't seen blue butterflies here in Michigan!

    Farmers Market Galore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow that blue butterfly.I have a butterfly bush which isnt really a bush its a tree,lol.I wish I would get some of those next year.I will keep my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elaine..
    thanks for stopping by and leaving such delightful comments..
    Just had to reciprocate!
    Boy am sure glad I did.
    Your blog is awesome.. such gorgeous photos..
    I'm loving the blue butterflies..
    So much that I'm your newest follower!!
    What a breath of fresh air!!
    warmest hugs..
    Loui♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the butterflies and I'm going back to look at your banner again! I can just imagine walking down that lane..wow, it's gorgeous! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pictures are gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful!

    Oops! Beverly hosts Pink Saturday. I (Sally) host Blue Monday.

    Happy Blue Monday to you, Elaine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful is this. I have never seen those before. I have not had many butterflies this year. When we do get one, it is nothing like these. Goregous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!!!
    My sister-in-law would die if she saw this post!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Smiles~
    C

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous post. Only in nature can you find such color and natural beauty. It takes your breath away.
    Hugs,
    Patti
    Your new follower

    ReplyDelete
  12. the butterflies are GORGEOUS! this has made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful!

    Please come and peek at my blue when you get a chance. Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. incredibly stunning photo !!!

    thank you for your kind visit

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow very enchanting! thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete