Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday smiles


I have not posted for awhile and miss looking at the pinks you gals post.  My daughter Gwen brought me this lovely bunch of tulips to brighten my day as she knew I haven't had a lot of good days ..waiting for the results of my cat scan.  




I was lucky enough to be able to watch the great-grandson for two days while his Mom was working.  I snapped this picture of him sharing his book with Mickey and Minnie.



  The little ones always have such great imaginations and are so fun to have around.  I remember when he first saw these stuffed animals he backed up--of course..they are as big as him, but he enjoys them now.. They make great pillows he has found. I bought them for $2.00 each.

  I would love to have a button like this to give away to those that make my day.

                 Time to check on a few blog posts and see what's new.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, your tulips are lovely, Elaine. Sorry to hear you are having health problems and I hope they are resolved soon.

    Wow! Your great grandson is adorable and you got a great deal on the "pillows!" Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday.....so fun to join in all the Pinkness...I pray for God to bless each one of you...giving you peace and strength...enjoy the day!
    Kandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. HPS today. I am praying for you and Gwen both. I know she has been away from her blog. I think her thoughtful bouquet for you is lovely. Please take care and I know you need God's peace and encouragement, blessings to you. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine, your pink tulips are a wonderful gift. Thank you for sharing them. Your grandson is adorable. I will pray for a good cat scan report.
    Blessings, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tulips are very pretty. The picture of your great-grandson reading to Mickey and Minnie is absolutely precious.

    Best of luck on your test results.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOSH, I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG RYDER HAS GOTTEN. TULIPS ARE MY FAVORITE FLOWER. THESE ARE LOVELY ONES. IT WAS VERY THOUGHTFUL OF GWEN TO GIVE THEM TO YOU. SHE IS SUCH A SWEET YOUNG LADY. HOPE YOUR CAT SCAN TESTS COME OUT OK. BUT ALSO IF THERE IS SOMETHING IN THEM, THAT IT SHOWS UP AND THEY CAN TREAT IT.
    THINKING OF YOU WITH LOVE KAY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your lovely tulips...I am very fond of them growing up in South Holland, Il, we celebrated tulip season every year! It's one of the things I miss here in the desert. Thanks for visiting my blog! Happy pink Saturday, Celebrate Pink All Week!
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete