Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday blessings

Take time today to walk with the Lord





The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
In verdant pastures he gives me repose.
Beside restful waters he leads me;
he refreshes my soul.
He guides me in right paths for his name's sake.
Even though I walk in the dark valley I fear no evil;
for you are at my side with your rod and your staff
that give me courage.
You spread the table before me in the sight of my foes;
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Only goodness and kindess follow me all the days of my life;
And I shall dwell in the house of the Lord for years to come.
Psalm 23

Enjoy the day

4 comments:

  1. just very simple but very powerful and beautiful. have a blessed Sunday. rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my most favorite poems in the Bible. Brings many memories back to me.

    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this today my friend...something we must always do and never forget! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is on my parents tombstone. It is so beautiful and comforting. Anne

    ReplyDelete