Sunday, September 19, 2010

In Loving Memory



While We Are Apart I Will Hold You In My Heart
and Never Let You Go

Distance may separate us,
But my heart will never let you go,
For I carry a part of you
With me always
It keeps me going through the day
It brings a smile to my face
And tears to my eyes
It is a part of my dreams
That I live for and cherish
That part is my wish, my only one,
To see you again soon
I know that wish will someday come true,
But for now I will hold in my heart
The memory of you
And never let you go

Author Unknown

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful poem. Thank you for sharing that. Best wishes, Carol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL TRIBUTE TO BOB. I MISS HIM.
    LOVE KAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs to you. Hard to believe it's been 5 years. I'm going to call mom in a bit. Love, T

    ReplyDelete
  4. This brings tears to my eyes.
    Love you.
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for such a sweet love poem.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a very tearful poem. I want to thank you for sharing it today.'
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. very touching poem, but oh so true. rose

    ReplyDelete