Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Blessings

                                       A FAMILY THANKSGIVING
           This is my grand-daughter's husband Mike and his mother. Penny and the baby, Naomi .This was a reunion for them as they have not seen each other for several years


I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving with their family.   My Thanksgiving was filled with family and plenty to eat. My grand-daughters mother in law flew in from Alaska so she could see her first grandchild and her son before he is deployed to Iraq next month. My daughters Gwen and Joy and their families had other obligations and so were not with me.   Althought they and their families were missed it was still
 filled with joy and some tears for those who have passed and could not be with us.

   
                                                          November 26  2009



                                THANK THE LORD FOR ALL HIS BLESSING  ON THIS SPECIAL DAY.




2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your Thanksgiving was nice. Ours was very small this year also but as every day, full of blessings. I posted on my blog a link to you for Pink Saturday! Hugs, Mollye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice that Mike's mom could fly in from Alaska to see him and Naomi. Glad to hear everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. I've enjoyed the rain here but now we have it seeping through the window frames and a leak in the kids ceiling. Ugh! I had to rearrange their whole bedroom as it was right above their bunk beds. Always something! Hope you are having a great day. Love, Tammy

    ReplyDelete