Thursday, November 19, 2009

Autumn wind and leaves

It's been a busy week for me. Dealing with doctor appointments..nothing serious... and my daughter Joy helped me install a new computer and then I needed a new printer because my old printer was not compatible. I'm sure you have all had to deal with these problems a time or too. The two picture below are typical for this week's weather. LEAVESby Elsie Brady
How silently they tumble down and come to rest upon the ground.....
To lay a carpet, rich and rare,beneath the trees without a care.
Content to sleep,their work well done,colors gleaming in the sun.....
At other times, they fly wildly fly until they nearly reach the sky.
Twisting,turning throught the air till all the trees stand stark and bear.
Exhausted,drop to earth below to wait,like children,for the snow.




I have enjoyed looking through the many blogs and hope to catch up with old and new ones.



2 comments:

  1. HI Elaine you are my 100th follower! love the blog! I understand your busy week it was here too! Phew :)
    hugs~ jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet visit! Delighted to hear from you! A new computer? Whew! Love it!!! Your blog looks so COOL! Hugs, Coralie

    ReplyDelete