Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Eating again.

I am sitting here munching again as I do when on the computer. Then I always regret it and wish I had more willpower.
In an earlier post I mentioned the book "Food For Though" and said I would post from it again


This is from the Meditations for overeaters book..(( that is me when I am alone at night))

""""How many times have we been determined to lose weight for a specific occasion or event? A trip, a wedding, a new job, a holiday--there are many such occasions which may have provided inspiration for short-term reducing. The problem with losing weight for a specific event is that when it is over there is nothing left to provide an incentive for maintaining the weight loss.
Many of us have spent years losing and gaining the same pounds over and over again. Since the reasons for losing were superficial,the loss was temporary. What we need is a permanent reason to be rid of fat."""""
Myself-- I need to do it for my health and family.
May I want to be thin for the right reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment