Sunday, May 1, 2011

Late Pink Saturday wishes

I've been away many weeks.  Today I felt like I ought to get back into a routine again.


  I am still not ready to follow the Piped Piper yet. The surgery left me with pain and others matters to deal with that I hadn't expected.   I hope to be feeling better in a few more weeks.
 
 I did want to show you a quilt that my friend Nancy has started for her granddaughters. It is of dolls and so adorable ..I can't wait for her to finish it.

  There is a piece with clothing  so that you can cut them out and will be able to dress the dolls on the quilt by matted them and adding Velcro.
  Those little will have so much fun with them . I wish My sisters and I had had something like this.
It is too precious.
  Can't you imagine all the fun they will have  with it?  I bet Grandma Nancy gets plenty of hugs for this.
  Hope you all had a beautiful day.

11 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon Elaine. That quilt reminds me of the paper dolls in Mc Call's (I think) magazine a long time ago...lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're on the mends. Hope you are back to full speed soon!
    This is such a cute quilt! Any little girl would adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray that you will continue to feel better with each that passes.
    That is such a cute quilt and anyone would love to have it not matter what age.
    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest quilt I have ever seen and what a great gift it will be for the girls. Hope all is well and that you a feeling much better with each passing day. Love, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. THE QUILT IS SO ADORABLE. WISH I HAD SOMETHING LIKE THAT WHEN I WAS LITTLE ALSO. I REMEMBER PLAYING WITH PAPER DOLLS AND ALL THE CLOTHES THAT WENT WITH THEM THOUGH. LOTS OF MEMORIES.
    GLAD YOU ARE FEELING BETTER AND KEEP UP THE HEALING.
    LOVE KAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are all well soon... what a cute little froggie and this quilt woudl be any little girls dream quilt..Big hugs.
    DeeDee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that quilt.

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a neat idea! I am sure they will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for you! I really have missed visiting you and Gwen! Love to you! Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I cam e by originally I forget to comment on the quilt. Oh My Goodness! I wish Nancy were my friend and she was making this quilt for me! I truly do love it and admire folks with such beautiful talent. Anne

    ReplyDelete