Monday, September 13, 2010

Blue Monday again

Today I am joining with Smiling Sally for another blue Monday


You will find her blog by clicking on this : http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

I love putting blue pictures together and here is one I did a year ago.

I have a fondness for these little blue birds.. ... I want to share a very private thing with you. It has taken me a long time to speak of such things and I think the following story gave me a peace of mind. As many of you know my husband passed away five years ago from cancer and several weeks before he left this earth he asked me if I had seen the blue birds and said they were so pretty. There is no way he could have seen any from inside our room.. maybe an early look at heaven. God works in mysterious ways...we all know that.

6 comments:

  1. Pretty Blue Elaine!I love the blubirds too.Sorry about your husband.Mine died very young 8 years ago of esophageal cancer.Such a horrible disease.

    Have a nice new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Elaine, how sweet & emotional. I am sorry for your loss & know that he is enjoying those bluebirds up above ...

    I wish we could get a bluebird to come by for a visit ...

    Have a beautiful week ~
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that you are getting over the shingles now. I know they are very painful.

    We are back from India. Sam had an itchy throat and was coughing before we left, and now I have a cold that is making me feel yucko.

    We had a great trip. I am trying to wash the tons of dirty clothes we brought back plus prepare for school tomorrow. The first day for the kids has finally arrived. Back to a normal schedule now. Love ya, T

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember Dad saying that.. I always get excited when I see a little blue bird, those don't seem to be around here as much as other birds.
    Love,
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE BLUEBIRDS ALSO. BUT EVEN DOWN HERE, WE DON'T SEE THAT MANY. AT LEAST IN MY AREA.
    LOVE KAY

    ReplyDelete