Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A warm white Wednesday

There is a chill in the air now and the temps are falling at night. I am ready to unroll my soft white comforter and snuggle when the winds blow .This is one of my favorite's that my daughter Joy, gave us some years ago



Another favorite of mine is a nice shower or a bath. Let me tell you that a bath becomes a bit hysterical and awkward for me ..as I can get down into the tub but getting up and out is another story. I'm afraid some day I might have to be rescued and that would not be a pretty sight for the rescuers Has this ever happened to you? I did what needed to be done about it and I now have hand grips to help myself out.


Hope everyone is having a warm day and some sun.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, love the tub in the center of the bath, but I'm like you. I can get in it but afraid I can't get out. I can just see the paramedics laughing as they pull me out! LOL!

    There is nothing more luxurious than soaking in the tub, so I might have to get some of those bars on the side.

    Snuggle up in that pretty comforter, cold weather is on the way.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEP, SORRY TO SAY THE COOLER WEATHER IS UP THERE. BUT NOT DOWN HERE. IT IS STILL HOT. I WANT SOME COOLER WEATHER. HOPE IT COMES PRETTY SOON. SEND SOME DOWN OUR WAY, OK?
    LOVE THE BATHROOM.
    LOVE KAY

    ReplyDelete