Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A horse of bronze

Earlier this month I traveled with my daughter Gwen and my niece Tammy and her two boys to see this magnificent sculpture and botanical garden park in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We were in awe of the size of this horse statue. It is twenty-four foot high, almost the size of a three story building.




Here we are standing at the base of this humongous bronze horse. It's a bit intimidating

a view from above..We are so small in comparison

We had a great day at this park with the many,many statues
and acres of gardens and flowers.


to see more of this fabulous place with acres of gardens visit my other blog at
http://pearlshomeandgarden.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. IF WE EVER GET THE CHANCE TO COME AGAIN, I WOULD LOVE TO GO THERE. THAT HORSE IS MAGNIFICENT.
    LOVE KAY

    ReplyDelete