Monday, August 16, 2010

Blue skies and morning glories

A happy blue Monday to my blogger friends. How would you like to wake up and be able to view these beautiful flowers every morning? Around the corner and down the block are these breath taking blue morning glories.


Every year the neighbors plant these " morning glories" in the spring so that by now they have become blue heavenly vines reaching for the skies of blue. I often drive this way or walk just so I can see these blue beauties.

I hope there is something just as awesome in your neighbor hood that make you go Awe.

6 comments:

  1. Nothing over here that looks that blue and beautiful. Even the skies aren't blue with all the humidity. There must be dust in the air to make the skies so gray but it is mixed with the humidity so that the air is thick.

    I took Tylenol PM the other nite and wound up sleeping nearly 14 hours. Yikes. I just couldn't get out of bed. Last nite went to bed close to midnite and was up at 7 am this morning so hopefully no more afternoon naps and I will be back on track with a normal bedtime.

    Hope you have a great week. Love, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. THESE ARE TRULY BEAUTIFUL MORNING GLORIES. THERE ARE SOME BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS AROUND HERE, BUT TO HOT TO GO OUT AND WALK AROUND TO SEE THEM. IT IS PARTLY CLOUDY HERE SO FAR TODAY. BUT A BEAUTIFUL DAY ANYWAY. SUPPOSE TO GET RAIN. HOPE SO HAVEN'T HAD ANY NOW FOR 5 DAYS NOW.
    HAVE A GREAT DAY. LOVE KAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are sure beautiful and it would be nice to wake up to those blue skies.
    Congrats also on your new blessing to the family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love waking up to such a sight. You did very well on the photos of these morning glories. They would make anyone's morning better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love morning glories. they are beautiful and easy to grow. thanks. rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I have always loved morning glories! I can also hear that in my head of my daddy saying "Morning Glory!" Thanks for the memory!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete