Monday, April 5, 2010

Better days ahead




I have had a nagging cough along with a low grade fever and very tired since I got back from vacation.  I thought it would last a day when it came on but it fooled me.  I missed Easter dinner with my family for fear I would pass it on to my daughter's mother-in-law who is in her eighties and also to the younger kids attending. My daughter was kind enough to bring me an Easter meal plate and I had a friend drop off some yummy dessert.  I am feeling much better and hope on the road to recovery.

Hope all my blogger friends  had a wonderful Easter day filled with family and friends

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that you are not feeling well! Praying that the rest you had yesterday leads to new health tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are starting to feel much better. Your body must not have been able to handle all that fresh air in Florida. HA! Take care and have a happy day. Love, Tammy

    ReplyDelete