Monday, October 12, 2009

BOYDS BEARS AND FRIENDS




For many years I have collected Boyds Bears and Friends figurines. They have such detail to them and are a joy to look at. My grandchildren always liked to see if they could find
the paw print or shoe print on them. Below are many of them


Many of the figurines I have been able to pick up at yard sales and thrift stores for just a few dollars. I have about seventy of them plus walling hanging, throw blanket, pins and many stuffed bears.











2 comments:

  1. I love boyds bears

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine!
    It's so nice to meet you and I thank you for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment! Since you can never have enough daughters, I'll be yours for taking if you'd like! ;)
    Your little bears are so cute, you have quite a collection!!!
    Keep in touch sweetie~
    everything vintage

    ReplyDelete