Monday, March 12, 2012

Here's an Unusual Recipe





A friend sent me this via Facebook...I think the little ones would love them and they can help make them.
Crazy Party Dogs Recipe:

Ingredients:
* Spaghetti Noodles
* Hot Dogs


Recipe:
*Cut you hot dogs into bite size pieces
*Take your spaghetti and insert them gently through the hot dogs (As many as you would like in each)
Then – throw them in a pot of boiling water until pasta is cooked to thoroughly
 Add some sauce that the kids like and enjoy

7 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! I am so going to do this for the grandkids. I can see it at Halloween, too..where "worms" have crawled into the hotdog! xo Dian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THIS the kid-lings will love. TY for sharing.

    Have a beautiful spring eve ~
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ~ GIVEAWAY 3/15 ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I would have had this recipe years ago..Looks quick and easy and the kids would love them..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun meal! I think my grown-up kids would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much fun this would be! The grandchildren would really like this one! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never seen that - cute! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so cute! I wish I had it when my kids were small. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete