Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wednesday greetings

My granddaughter Molly has gone to Georgia to met her husband who is returning from Iraq. She has left her two little girls with her Mom and Dad while she is gone. I know her heart was torn to see her husband and hating to leave the little ones.. I am to watch the baby Elena who is two months for a couple of days.. I am psosting a few things ahead so I can devote my time to great-grandchildren. I understand she doesn't sleep well ...so I may not either.


She is a little sweetheart and just starting to smile.. You can bet I will spoil her.

Below is a picture of her older sister who I will have a chance to watch also.. We will pass them around you might say

I took this last weekend when I had them.. Naomi is watching cartoons. She is so intend on the movie and of course she needs a snack as you can see...one in each hand. Hope everyone has a great day

4 comments:

  1. They are adorable, Elaine. I'll bet your granddaughter is beside herself with excitement of seeing her brave soldier. Best wishes. La

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine, what beautiful great granddaughters are and your granddaughter is lucky to have her girls in such good loving care!

    No not too late, another hour til the drawing!

    good luck!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both sweetie pies - look at those pink boots. Have fun and enjoy them.

    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU WILL BE KEPT BUSY WITH THEM. THE TIME WILL PASS VERY QUICKLY. THEY SURE ARE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS JUST LIKE THRE MOTHER. I AM SURE MOLLY IS MISSING THEM TERRIBLY. HOW LONG IS MIKE HERE FOR BEFORE HE SHIPS OFF AGAIN?
    LOVE KAY

    ReplyDelete