Friday, November 5, 2010

Love these finds

I am joining Linda from A LA CARTE http://ljm-alacarte.blogspot.com/ for Junking Treasures




The pitcher and jar I found at my favorite thrift store .. I love the color of them. They will go well with the chicken I have on the shelf. I paid $2.00 for the pitcher and 79 cents for the jar




I think these are one of my nicer finds this week. I know when I go into Hope Thrift that I will never come out empty handed.



Now I am going to look at the finds you other ladies found. Have a good day.

11 comments:

  1. Those are sure great finds. I don't get to the thrift store very often anymore but I never seem to find anything I really need.
    Thanks for sharing
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to find such treasures-thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found two awesome items. I would so have bought that pitcher! Great colors. The biscotti jar is really pretty and will look great on your shelf! Thanks for linking up with Junkin Finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I. Thought I posted a comment from my phone but don't see it. I realized that I mispelled "pitcher". I am loving that pitcher! You did good! Blessings!~Ames

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Finds! Love all the fall colors.
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds! I love the pitcher. You can tell by my entry I am a pitcher person.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pitcher. You did good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU FOUND 2 LOVELY FINDS WHEN YOU FOUND THESE. LOVE THEM BOTH. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM IF WE MAKE IT UP THIS NEXT SUMMER.
    LOVE KAY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh your finds are just beautiful!! I love the biscotti jar!!

    ReplyDelete