Sunday, August 22, 2010

A movie star in the area

I heard on the local news that Kurt Russell is filming in the Coopersville and Grand Rapids area for his new movie "Touchback". He said he was going to spend some time on Lake Michigan this weekend.
My company and I took a ride into Grand Haven to the pier The weather was perfect for a walk along the pier. Blue skies and sunshine. What more could we want? A glimpse of Kurt Russell but we couldn't spot him because we didn't know the name of his boat.


We saw seagulls in flight
This great looking guy walking with his best friend.

Didn't spot Kurt here on this private beach.

And if you were lucky enough to have a boat....that would be even better. I wonder if Goldie was with him.
Hope you had a great Sunday

I wanted to mention that the giveaway for scrapbook paper ends tomorrow night..check earlier blog for detai

2 comments:

  1. Kurt Russell sure looks good as he ages. Looks like you had a nice walk along the pier. It was so hot and humid here yesterday. Absolutely stifling! Turns out, I have another week before I go back to school. Woohoo! Love, T

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE WATER LOOKS ROUGH. BUT KURT STILL LOOKS GOOD FOR HIS AGE. HE IS GOING TO BE LIKE DICK CLARK AND NEVER GROW OLD. HAHA!!!!
    LOVE KAY

    ReplyDelete