Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Greeting

I am joining Smiling Sally with a few blues I found.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

 The first is the blue solar light.  Several of them I received as a birthday gift from my daughter.


The second is the little cushion of blue sea shells on my favorite outside chair.



And the last is a baby quilt that the grandchildren use to keep war, when here or take a nap on.



 Below is a quote a friend sent and it's in blue and so it fall in to the blue theme for today

         

 Enjoy your new week.. I hope all are finding way to keep cool..  ,especially those aon the eat coast who are without power.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these beautiful blues. I especially like the outdoor blue lights from your daughter and that thought-provoking quote.

    Happy Blue Monday, Elaine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blues. Happy 4th of July!

    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blue solar light is a cute, cute thing! :-)

    "One ought, ever day at least, to hear
    a little song, read a good poem, see a
    fine picture, and, if it were possible,
    to speak a few reasonable words."

    ~~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful blue post- I have never seen those blue glass solar lights- I love them- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday. The light was beautiful..

    Visiting for Blue Monday- hope you can stop by..

    http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/07/denim-jacket.html

    ReplyDelete