Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Still in Ohio

One of many sights here in Amish country.  So many beautiful farms and rolling hills and lush green corn fields


Still in Ohio with my niece and her boys. We are making a longer trip than we planned. Enjoying the family we have not seen for awhile and doing some thrift shopping. I found some bargains at a city wide yard sale.
 The one that weighs on my mind is that my Christmas in July package to my partner will be a bit late...I hope she understands. I will mail it when we return home...leaving tomorrow morning.  Have a great next few days and enjoy the beauty surrounding you.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FIELD OF HAY THIS IS. THE HORSES AND COWS WILL ENJOY THESE THIS WINTER.
    SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A REALLY GOOD TIME. WAS IT HOT THERE? LOVE KAY

    ReplyDelete